Gail Bowden brings a unique blend of strategic creativity and expertise to the SVN Commercial Advisory Group team. Drawing on more than thirty years of experience, Bowden is well known for her business ingenuity and ability to navigate the complexities of venture capital, project finance, construction, and development.
Her project list is extensive as well as her list of accomplishments as an expert and industry leader.
- Real Estate Forum’s Women of Influence 2020 & 2016
- SVN’s prestigious honor “Partners Circle” 2019, 2015 & 2014
- MS&C Commercial Presidents Circle, Top Team Outstanding Performance 2018 & 2017
- Four-time Top CRE Advisor; Top Producer; Top Sale Transaction
- Ranked #11 worldwide & #2 in Florida with SVN 2019
- Ranked #3 worldwide & #1 in Florida with SVN 2015
Ms. Bowden is well-known for closing complex and varied commercial investment projects, specializing in medical office, multifamily, and industrial properties from $500,000 to $60 million +. Gail’s propensity for guiding clients to appropriate financing coupled with her skill for identifying the most suitable investors for each deal, has contributed to her career sales total of over $500 million.
From contract to closing, Gail handles each client with exceptional care, ensuring that every element of a transaction is presented in a clear and logical manner. Known for thorough research, stamina, and patience, Gail’s ability to communicate clearly with all sides in any negotiation has established her as a true professional in the field. A passion for travel has enhanced Gail’s ability to develop and cultivate long-standing relationships with real estate and development professionals all over the world.